Timber Sales Wilkes, NC
Nestled in the shadow of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Wilkes County is a not-so-hidden gem in northwestern North Carolina. Two towns, North Wilkesboro and Wilkesboro serve as the geographic and economic center of the county. Communities like Moravian Falls, Millers Creek, Fairview, Mulberry, Harps Mill, and Purlear are home to generations of families and draw in new residents.
Wilkes County’s History and Future
Wilkes has a rich, vibrant history; however, our area is not stuck in the past. Considered the model of the “zoom town” phenomenon, our county is growing for a variety of reasons:
- The spirit of innovation that has led to the founding of many important companies.
- The access to outdoor activities like watersports, hiking, and cycling.
- The best mountain biking trail systems in North Carolina.
- The protected forests and wildlife management areas that keep our county wild.
- The numerous amazing restaurants, retail shops, and small businesses.
- The prevalence of well-appointed, affordable properties.
- The proximity to mountain cities and towns like Boone and Blowing Rock.
- The proximity to Triad cities like Winston-Salem, Greensboro, and High Point.
- The availability of land and the opportunity to own your own piece of the foothills.
If you have property in Wilkes County, you have something special for landowners in our area. When you consider harvesting timber, finding the right partner is key to getting what you deserve for your lumber.
Church and Church Lumber Company is a family-owned and operated business located in Wilkes County, North Carolina. We are here to help you with your Wilkes County Timber Sales.
Selling Timber in Wilkes County, NC
In order to provide best-in-class products and services to our clients, the Church & Church Lumber Company family of companies oversees all of our processes, including raw material procurement, wood harvesting, sawmilling, kiln drying, order specification, and shipping.
Appalachian hardwood lumber, white pine lumber, and yellow pine lumber are all produced by Church & Church Lumber Company. Furniture, millwork, cabinetry, flooring, decking, log houses, containers, and pallets all utilize our goods.
We provide consumers all around the world with high-quality lumber products that are custom-made to their requirements.
How Church and Church Lumber Helps Wilkes County Landowners
Harvesting and selling timber is a great way to maximize the profits from your land. The process of felling (cutting down) trees as part of a timber harvest is known as logging. The wood products business obtains raw materials such as logs for sawmills and pulpwood for the pulp and paper industries. In order to meet forest management goals, logging can also be utilized to remove timber.
Some of the benefits of logging include:
- Removing trees and making room for new growth
- Reducing the presence of dead or unhealthy trees
- Lowering the chances of experiencing a devastating forest fire
- Providing raw materials crucial for our community
- Maximizing profits from your land’s natural resources
- Preparing your land for listing it for sale
Church and Church Lumber and Timber Sales in Wilkes County, NC
If you have over ten acres of land and are ready to explore the possibility of harvesting timber, Church and Church is here to help. Our expert team will work with you to get the most out of your timber sale. Contact us today for more information about timber sales in Wilkes County, NC.