Sawmill Wilkes, NC
The mere mention of Wilkes County warms the hearts of its residents. We don’t live here merely because it is convenient to our workplace. We choose to live here.
Residents here love our county’s way of life. Most of us can’t imagine living somewhere else. What is it that draws people to our area?
- The spirit of innovation that has spawned a slew of notable businesses here in the county
- Watersports, hiking, and cycling are just a few of the outdoor activities available to residents in our area
- Access to recreation W. Kerr Scott Lake, including one of the top mountain bike trail systems in the South
- The wildlife management areas and protected woodlands that keep our country wild
- The abundance of fantastic eateries, retail stores, and small enterprises
- The abundance of well-appointed, reasonably priced houses
- The city's and town's proximity to mountain cities and towns such as Boone and Blowing Rock
- Winston-Salem, Greensboro, and High Point are all within driving distance
- Land availability and the possibility of owning a portion of the foothills
Many landowners benefit from harvesting and selling timber. If you have trees to sell or need quality lumber for your next project, Church & Church Lumber Company is your trusted, local Wilkes County Sawmill.
Wilkes County Sawmill - Church and Church Lumber Company
The Church & Church Lumber Company helps landowners and builders through every step of the logging and construction process, including timber harvesting, raw material procurement, wood harvesting, sawmilling, kiln drying, order specification, and shipping, in order to provide best-in-class goods and services to our clients.
Church & Church Lumber Company produces Appalachian Hardwood Lumber, White Pine Lumber, and Yellow Pine Lumber. Our products are used in furniture, millwork, cabinetry, flooring, decking, log cabins, containers, and pallets. We supply high-quality lumber products that are custom-made to meet the needs of customers all around the world.
Harvesting and sales are a fantastic way for Wilkes County landowners to optimize earnings from their property. Logging is the process of felling (cutting down) trees as part of a timber harvest. Raw materials for sawmills and pulpwood for the pulp and paper industries are obtained by the wood products industry.
Church and Church Planer Mill
The Church & Church Planer Mill specializes in producing Hardwood Dimension cut stock for packaging and pallet applications, as well as yellow pine crating and specialty orders. Southern yellow pine decking is available in both premium and standard grades, kiln or air-dried in 5/4 by six-inch stock.
Church and Church Lumber Company is a professional and experienced sawmill located right here in Wilkes County, North Carolina. Whether you have timber to harvest or you need lumber for your next building project, we are here to help. Our sawmill is family-owned and operated, serving residents of Wilkesboro, North Wilkesboro, and surrounding communities for many decades.
Contact the team at Church and Church for more information about land management, forestry, hardwood sales, and more.